15 days ago
We fly people not just planes and we know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia’s number one choice for value air travel.
An opportunity exists for a Quality Compliance Officer to join the Tigerair Engineering team based in Tullamarine, Melbourne and reports to the Manager CAMO Quality.
What is the role?
In this role, you will monitor the compliance of Tigerair Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) to ensure operational safety and customer satisfaction is maintained. You will also assist to develop and implement the Engineering Quality Management System (EQMS) to focus on quality, process improvement and operational excellence.
You will also;
* Plan and conduct internal / external audits in accordance with EQMS
* Guide and assist in root cause analysis
* Monitor, review and evaluate effectiveness of corrective action plans
* Design, deliver and maintain training for all CAMO staff
What are we looking for?
To ensure success in this role you will demonstrate the following;
* Lead Auditor qualification
* Engineering qualifications in an aviation discipline
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in conducting aviation quality/safety audits
* Knowledge of the regulations and standards applicable to continuing airworthiness of aircraft
* Sound knowledge of other aviation regulations and their application.
* High level of written and verbal communication skills with an analytical approach to problem solving
The following are desirable but not mandatory:
* Experience with AQD system
* Airline operational experience
* IOSA/ISAGO experience
What are you waiting for, apply now! Or for further information, please refer to the below position description.