Quality Assurance Engineer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 17-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Quality Assurance Engineer – Hong Kong about 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist the Quality Assurance Manager to review any changes to the Hong Kong Regulatory framework Deputise for the Quality Assurance Manager as required. Oversee the annual ai...
Quality Assurance Manager (Engineering) 19 days ago
My client is a world class leading manufacturer of niche high value products within the aerospace industry. Due to retirement of the current incumbent they are currently looking for a Quality Assur...
Flight Operation Quality Assurance Engineer 25 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities: Be a technical liaison between Flight Operations and the Maintenance and Engineering Departments Act as a technical liaison between Flight Operations and outside ve...
Product Assurance Engineer 2 days ago
A PA/Product Assurance Engineer is required for a 14-month contract role based in Stevenage Hertfordshire.Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of satellite systems. Their acti...
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be based at London Stansted airport.
We are a dynamic, growing organisation that operates in a fast paced environment. Not only will the successful candidate gain good experience, you will also receive a competitive salary.
Applications are invited from experienced Quality Assurance & aircraft maintenance engineers:
- Have licenses/authorisations preferably on B737 aircraft
- Have knowledge of EASA, IAA regulations and QA experience relating to aircraft certification. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of computers for aircraft maintenance is desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English language is essential.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- MS Office suite experience
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our dynamic and exciting organisation, then send your CV to Leanne Morrissey via email only (quoting ref no: FRQASTN01)