4 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The QMS and Audit Program Leader is responsible for the Measurement & Sensing business and Leicester site Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO9001/AS9100/ATEX certifications. In addition, the successful candidate will oversee planning and execution of the audit program, and lead continuous improvement activities.
* Maintain and continuously improve a QMS consistent with ISO 9001 and AS9100 requirements, acting as the subject matter expert
* Establish clear and achievable QMS performance objectives and key performance indicators
* Ensure process compliance through the development of comprehensive procedures, work instructions, flowcharts, forms, templates, checklists, worksheets, and other product and process related documentation.
* Collaborate with functions on the development, maintenance and simplification of local procedures and work instructions
* Manage the internal audit program to verify implementation of and compliance with the QMS
* Assist sites and functions with timely closure of audit findings
* Lead root cause analysis to identify the root cause of non-conformances and ensure that appropriate and effective corrective and preventive actions are implemented to eliminate the issue and prevent reoccurrence
* Participate in the Management Review of the QMS and provide recommendations, feedback and analysis on business performance based on established metrics and goals
* Utilize Lean and Six Sigma tools to continuously improve the QMS
* Utilize risk management tools and aids to identify potential risks, and opportunities that could affect product/service conformity and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction; take the necessary actions to mitigate risks to enhance the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
* Proven years’ Quality experience in a regulated manufacturing industry, or
* Bachelor's Degree in an engineering-based subject and some years’ Quality experience or equivalent knowledge & experience
* BS/MS in a STEM field
* Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
* Experience leading Quality Management System operations
* Demonstrated understanding of: AS9100 or ISO9001-based regulated industry standards. EASA Part 21 (g) (Production Organisation) and Part-145 (Maintenance Organisation) standards, 80079-34 (ATEX) certification and Special Processes (NADCAP)
* Lead Auditor (IRCA) with proven industry audit experience.
* Experience manage site certifications and working with registrar and customer auditors
* Knowledge of common Quality tools and Continuous Improvement methods, including but not limited to RCA, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, SPC, DOE, and Gauge R&R
* Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization
* Demonstrated understanding of product development lifecycles, design change and document change control, manufacturing/production process control methodologies.
* Experience leading and implementing change
* Exceptional analytical, problem solving & causal analysis skills.
* Strong technical aptitude (i.e. able to read & comprehend technical documentation & execute procedures)
* Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
* Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office applications.
Locations: United Kingdom; Leicester
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.