We are seeking a Project Manager / Account Manager for an aviation maintenance software company. You will be managing the delivery, installation and support of a suite of software for the management of aircraft maintenance and airworthiness. You must have good experience in the aircraft maintenance in order to fully understand your customers' needs and to work with the technical team to ensure the customers' requirements are met.
· To successfully implement at new customers, and to provide customers with expert knowledge and best practices tailored for the organisation.
· Perform system consulting and conduct business process analysis.
· Share expert knowledge with colleagues.
· Actively participate in the continuous development of the software
· Agree appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensure they are applied.
The main requirements include:
- Already eligible to work in the UK
· University Degree (preferred).
· Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience.
· Project Management certification and/or experience.
· Strong Leadership Skills
· Proven track record in a Technical Environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes (including engineering, planning, supply chain) and their relevant regulations.
· Team work and communication skills.
· Willingness to travel. (note: much travel over extended periods is expected to provide services at our customers).
· Ability to plan and prioritise in a demanding environment.
· Fluent in English. (additional languages are an asset)