Are you an experienced Project or Programme Manager? Do you have an accredited Project Management qualification? Have you had experience working within Aerospace and Defence of a similar manufacturing environment? If your answers are 'yes', then this role is for you!
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager in Marlow. Our client, a leading Aerospace and Defence business, is looking for a Project Manager to deliver multiple projects of moderate complexity to the agreed schedule, cost, and quality - ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering the project, with moderate complexity (equivalent to CAT 2 & 3 projects), to the agreed scope and to schedule, cost and quality under limited supervision.
- Day to day management of the Project Teams, including organising, coordinating and directing the project activities to achieve agreed project objectives.
- Definition of project management plan to include responsibility matrix and cost and resource plans. Management to this defined baseline once approved.
- Tracking schedule, cost and resource including assessing EAC when required using appropriate tools. Communicating to external and internal customers through regular reviews.
- Conducting formal cost and schedule variance analysis and the development of any recovery plans required to recover schedule or cost variances
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers and key subcontractors
- Responsibility for the financial performance of the project in terms of sales, cash and profit and meeting all business case requirements.
- Proactively managing customer and internally generated changes in project scope, managing contract variations to optimise costs and margins
- Responsible for all cost, schedule and technical aspects of all procurements and subcontracts within scope of the contract or cost account, under appropriate supervision.
- Identifying and monitoring technical, schedule & cost risks (threats and opportunities) and following standard processes to plan and implement responses to them
- Leading or participating in Program Reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and other project or management reviews.
- Following the standard lifecycle management procedures in order to deliver against the requirements of the business.
- Project management experience is essential.
- Ideally have an accredited Project Management qualification e.g. PMQ, Prince2
- Ideally have worked in Aerospace/ Defence.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.