Project Manager - Technology Project Lead - Contract 12 months
You will be working with a well-established composites centre, with state of the art facilities. Situated in Bristol, a short walk from public transport routes. The company is currently recruiting a Project manager, with knowledge of composite engineering processes.
· Responsible for supporting the successful execution of projects through any or all of the 6 phases of a project lifecycle: initiation, requirements capture, planning, execution and closure.
· Ensure all project management processes are followed
· Support the delivery of projects to meet the expectations of the customer and internal stakeholders.
· Experience in project management in an engineering environment
· Composite knowledge
· Strong customer relationship management skills
The opportunity of working with a recognised company in Bristol.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.