A Global VIP Aviation company based in Basel seek a Project Coordinator on a temporary to potentially permanent basis. The Project coordinator will Synchronize and Coordinate all Installation Department activities on a VIP Aircraft outfitting project, in particular monitoring and supervising these activities in terms of workflow and schedule.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Set-up Installation synchronization and prioritization project plan based off coordination of the Tier 3 schedule, the Visibility Matrices and Critical Paths for each of the CMPL projects
- Coordinate synchronization of Installation priorities with Installation Department and project core team members and report issues and constraints to Installation Aircraft manager
- Actively participate in relevant Project Core Team meetings (tactical constraints meetings) as well as in Installation project meetings
- To continuously contribute to the improvement of Installation project planning methods and standards
- Be focal point for Installation Departments, manage all Installation-interfaces and represent project-specific Installation department interests towards general management and central functions (e.g. engineering, production, kitting, etc)
To be considered for the Project Coordinator position you will possess the following skills and experience;
- Engineering or Management Degree or equivalent experience or a profound craftsman education in aircraft outfitting environment or comparable background that enables you to coordinate, monitor and control all VIP aircraft completion project stakeholders
- Experience of Industrial/Production environment - preferably aviation industry completion
- The ability to set-up, manage, monitor and control large production projects of high complexity
- very good Excel skills including good VBA knowledge is essential
- Previous Aircraft environment/ Aviation experience
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMI, IPMA etc)
For the opportunity to join a multi-cultural VIP Aircraft company working on an exciting variety of projects please send your CV today.