Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
We specialise in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of civil and military aircraft, defence vehicle engineering, shelter manufacture, composite solutions and the provision of personnel, training and advice. We are renowned and respected worldwide for our quality of service, engineering excellence, flexibility and reliability.
Part of the 105 year-old Marshall Group of Companies, which has an annual turnover of £1.3 billion, we have over 80 years of aviation experience and have completed over 1500 aircraft modifications in 35 countries. Within our land systems capability, we have designed, manufactured, delivered and supported more than 5000 tactical shelters in over 200 different configurations.
We currently have an entry level vacancy within the Project Management team at our Advanced Composites Business at our Kirkbymoorside site, North Yorkshire.
The Project Co-ordinator is a key position with the team and will report day to day to the Project Manager and functionally to the Head of Programmes, supporting the management and delivery of assigned projects across a broad spectrum of business disciplines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading team that is part of delivering change within a dynamic environment.
The successful candidates will have a career path structured towards delivering excellence and offering a route to attaining Registered Project Professional status.
* Schedule, Risk and Action item management
* To generate routine reports and presentations (internal and external)
* Administration of budget release and performance management
* Support the project lifecycle and contract Performance reviews
* Provide customer liaison and support the closure of key project management and commercial issues e.g. change management, payment and purchase order authorisation and export compliance
* General office and meeting management - e.g. organising meetings, taking minutes
* Management of ad-hoc tasks and smaller projects
* Confident and diplomatic with the ability to create and foster close working relationships with internal and external customers
* Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to be able to present briefs, reports and presentations.
* Have good working knowledge of MS Office based applications
* To be self-motivated with the ability to produce accurate work and meet tight deadlines
* Good standard of education GCSE math and English or equivalent
Marshall ADG offers employees an attractive reward package. This comprises:
* Competitive base salary
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generous company pension scheme
* Access to a healthcare plan
* An excellent flexible benefit scheme
* Access to a discount scheme which offers substantial savings with a range of retailers, hotel chains, holiday companies etc.
This is a permanent role and Aeropeople are operating as an employment agency managing the recruitment services for Marshall ADG.