CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Progress Chaser for our client based in Ireland.
Contract: Permanent Contract
This is a Progress/Liaison role between Aircraft Supervisors and Buying Dept.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager the Progress Chaser is responsible for the following duties;
1. Purchasing of Aircraft Parts to meet Routine, Critical and AOG Requirements to support the Airlines operations.
2. Chasing outstanding orders with suppliers to meet required deadlines
3. Building working relationships with existing and new suppliers
4. Ensuring cost effectiveness in all areas of the Logistics support functions.
5. Data upkeep within the stock control system.
6. Compliance with the requirements of the MMOE and relevant Engineering procedures
7. Periodic Stock Checking for accuracy and financial reporting.
8. Invoice checking and validation relating to goods and services purchased.