Programme Manager - Midlands
Our client are a blue chip Aerospace manufacturing company currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to join an experienced team based in the Midlands. This is a proactive role which will manage complex, high profile, Military projects within a business which operates at the cutting-edge of technology.
With the ability to build strong relationships youll take every opportunity to maximise on internal and external stakeholder connections to meet mid to long term plans in order to achieve for the customer and for the business. Youll work closely with our Engineering and Operations departments to meet the needs of the programme looking for every opportunity to achieve objectives based on quality, innovation and profitability.
Youll take pride in owning the programme and its processes and your commitment will help you to ensure business objectives are met and customer expectations exceeded. Your strategic mind set will ensure you can co-ordinate cross functional resources whilst helping to meet your mid to long term plan.
- Proven experience within a Programme Management capacity in aerospace, defence or a similar industry
- Experience managing complex projects or programmes including NPI
- Degree or equivalent, ideally in an Engineering discipline and APM or APMP
- Ability to manage external and internal customer relationships even under pressure
- Some experience in an Engineering/Machining/Aerospace/Military capacity would be beneficial
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing business working at a state of the art facilities and be a part of something exciting. You will be someone who leads from the front and take pride in bringing the projects in under schedule and budget.
Contact <mailto:> for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.