My Cambridge based client is seeking a Project Manager on a contract basis.
They will be responsible for delivering a complex aerospace development project in an exciting and challenging collaborative working environment.
With responsibility for delivering assigned project to budget and schedule over the project lifecycle, ensuring effective management, direction and control of multi-disciplinary team activity (finance, commercial, purchasing, engineering design, manufacturing, production and assembly).
- Main point of contact for customer/partner/key supplier management.
- Scheduling, risk management, cost & change control.
- Performance and management reporting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through recent and relevant experience.
- Aerospace development or engineering background with proven track record of delivering propulsion/avionic projects within the sector.
- Professionally recognised project management practitioner qualification.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Confident and diplomatic with an ability to create, influence and foster working relationships internally and with customers at all levels of the business.
- Full competent communicator (verbal & written briefs/reports/presentations) both internally and externally to management, customers and suppliers.
- Self-motivated, creative with the ability to produce accurate work under pressure while continuing to meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel to customers/suppliers locally or overseas.
- A keen interest in aviation matters would be beneficial.
- Aviation regulatory authorities experience.
- Operating knowledge and competence of Microsoft Project & Excel essential.
- Candidates with Primavera Risk Analysis tool operating knowledge and competence would be very advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!