Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is one of the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, they help their customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Proven and trusted solutions in air to air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage, and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class leading through life costs that enable their customers to bring complex projects to market quickly and with minimal risk
As a Program Director your skills and qualifications will ideally include
• Qualified to deliver CAT 1 programs
• Degree plus at least 8 years’ experience managing programs with at least 3 successfully delivered
• At Senior Program Manager or Program Director level in your current position.
• Experience of managing CAT1 programs with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
• Expert knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
• Expert knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
As a Program Director your main responsibilities will involve
• Deliver program to agreed time, cost and quality parameters ensuring benefits are realised in line with strategic plans.
• Direct motivate and provide leadership for the program team.
• Organise, coordinate and direct the program activities and work streams.
• Manage risks and issues proactively
• Ensure effective and open communication throughout the program team and with stakeholders.
• Lead the program teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope
• Manage relationships with key customer personnel
• Manage and deliver the required product (s) for each program, phase or stage motivating the supply chain.
• Direct tracking, updating and reporting progress and or variance on all aspects of the Program to include financials (EAC), program plans (IMS), work breakdown structures (WBS), program risk registers and LCM.
• Seek to minimise the effects of change ‘scope creep’, ensure changes are formally processed.
• Manage the changes and contract variations to optimise costs and margins
• Co-operate with management to meet the employer’s legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits, overtime available in busier periods
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: United Kingdom, South Coast
--Relocation packages may be available
-Generous holiday allowance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.