Program Manager - Hong Kong - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 27-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Established In-Flight Entertainment organisation require an experienced Line Maintenance Manager to join their sizeable operation in Hong Kong. Those with B2 Licence and type rating on 777, A330 or...
Senior Programme Manager 19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious Aerospace Company based in Hampshire. The requirement is for a Programme Managern to join the team, working on a number of programmes in...
Customer Program Manager - Asia 21 days ago
Your tasks Your main tasks will include: The Customer Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient delivery of all Integrated Component Services to assigned customers from ...
Powerplant Engineer / Programme Manager Yesterday
Our client is the global solution in aircraft engine asset management services for investors, owners and operators of mid to large thrust aircraft engines. In line with their expansion plans our c...
Program Manager required for our client in Hong Kong.
The Program Manager will report to the Director and be part of the Program Management and Regional Marketing team to manage the implementation of a key strategic customer programs that have recently been awarded to our client.
- Manage the entire implementation cycle from initial coordination meetings, requirements gathering and validation, program planning, logistics, custom hardware, software, and solution development, system integration, testing and validation, delivery, entry into service readiness, and certification.
- Carry out program review, risk mitigation management, customer acceptance testing
- Communication focal for all internal functional areas that will contribute to the program as well as with the customer
- Minimum Bachelors Degree required, along with 5-7 years work experience in engineering, software development, project engineering, system engineering or project management field (of which minimum 2 years placed in leadership role)
- 3 - 4 years of practical work experience in the aircraft industry (esp IFE) is highly desired
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite of software applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO, Project)
- Microsoft Project Intermediate experience highly desired
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with people under pressure including people from diverse cultural and political backgrounds
- Ability to prioritize daily workload in support of program needs
- Possess strong team building and leadership skills
- Outgoing, self motivated, well organized and detailed oriented
- Creative problem solver with the ability to resolve conflicts and filter conflicting agendas in determining the best path forward