22 days ago
Within SWISS Technics, the Technical Training ensures high quality technical training for the employees.
The production trainers educate our staff on our aircrafts with aircraft refresher and tool trainings as well as on safety aspects working on our aircrafts, (driving licenses, hangar crane handling etc.). This includes development of new and revision of existing trainings. They are the focal point to answer difficult questions related to aircraft working procedures, tool acquisitions etc.
We are looking for a licensed B2/Avionics Engineer, having an ambition to pass on his / her knowledge to our students.
* Educate our employees on aircraft-related trainings and use of aircraft-relevant tooling
* Supervise the students during the trainings
* Develop new trainings, revise existing trainings to ensure high quality and up-to-date trainings
* Act as SWISS EASA Part-145 assessor
* Answer questions related to aircraft work-related procedures, manual handlings etc.
Aircraft engineer with an active B2 license (additional B1 as an advantage)
* Experience as an authorized engineer and/or with SWISS fleet aircrafts are an asset
* Having an ambition to transfer knowledge to our students
* Willingness to adapt the working time as far as necessary (some trainings might be carried out during night times)
* Good communication skills in English (German language knowledge is seen as an advantage)
* Team player
Type of contract:
14. Februar 2018