Production Team Leader to work for a leading Aerospace company situated in North Wales.
This position is primarily shift-based, it will require flexibility of different working patterns.
As a Production Team Leader you will develop and maintain quality-based production, whilst monitoring individual, team and machine performance.
You will have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous improvement methodologies.
Responsibilities of a Production Team Leader:
· Meet customer deadlines on time and in full across the production facility
· Utilising 5S principles by maintaining cleanliness is all areas
· Uphold stock of materials and consumables, implementing the Kanban process
· Ensure all production equipment is maintained and serviced appropriately
· Carry out re-evaluations, risk assessments and taking prompt action, including any necessary training to comply with current HSE legislation
· Create monthly reports, detailing performance against defined KPIs
· Manage unplanned staff absence and conduct return to work interviews
· Co-ordination of staff training within the Production team
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Production Team Leader for a well know Aerospace Company based in North Wales please apply now.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 onor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.