Production Supervisor- Airbus
Exciting PERMANENT Production Supervisor position!!!
Due to extensive expansion our aerospace client urgently requires an experienced Production Manager for their site on the south coast of England.
The Production Supervisor will ensure customer orders are delivered in time and to quality specifications.
Purpose of Role:
* To ensure customer enquiries are converted into sales orders and that all customer orders are processed, manufactured, tested and delivered in accordance to the required quality specifications and to the required delivery schedule.
* To ensure efficient business operations, which will maintain and exceed the expected profitability as defined in the annual budget.
* To ensure the business maintains the appropriate resource levels to secure customer requirements & report to Directors where resource is required.
* To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
* To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of employment and health and safety are maintained & where non-conformance/corrective action is required, report to a Director.
* To identify in good time sales demand that is required to meet the annual budget.
* To provide effective production, logistics and ICT management throughout the manufacturing operation of the business.
* To inform the MD in good time when it is considered that capacity will cause conflict between DSA and the Budget.
* To manage production in AIRBUS FACILITY department & engineers:
-Production Management- Kits
* To monitor performance of all workshop staff, recommend training, provide motivation and instigate disciplinary proceedings as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
* To ensure accurate and timely information is made available to the Accounts Department.
* Ensure the security and maintenance of the premises at all times.
* To provide by the first day of each month:
-An accurate and audited production/KIT shortage list
-An accurate and audited monthly sales forecast.
-Measures of delivery performance - achieved and forecast
* To submit a projected annual capital expenditure programme.
* To chair production/KIT meetings and audit production planning and sales figures as presented by production staff.
* To attend management reviews and complete all/any delegated planned actions/corrective actions within five working days.
* To recommend sub-contracting where necessary to meet customer demand under commercial control.
* Conduct RCCA reviews & assign CA/solutions where required to ensure process conformity & effectiveness.
* Process owner of the KEY Process Manufacture- BOCS-50
* Emergency response team member.
Measures of Performance:
* Sales turnover achievement within budget.
* Delivery schedule adherence and general customer satisfaction.
* Value added gross margin.
* The effective implementation of continuous improvement initiatives where ownership is assigned.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.