Production Operative working with hand tools to assemble aerospace products and antenna to design data and drawings base in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
This company design and manufacture active and passive avionics antenna and electronic control systems. You will develop test plans, test and record test results for prototype and pre-production radar and RF based systems and sub-systems, including software.
You will have an electronics or manufacturing background have good attention to detail and be mechanically focussed.
This role is open to either recent graduates or entry level assembly as well as experienced assemblers.
General Responsibilities of a Production Operative
· Experience of using hand tools, height gauges, Verniers, Hand Files, Hack Saws , Pillar Drills and Callipers etc
· Carry out assembly of production kits using assembly documentation
· Operate test and measurement equipment
· Inspection of completed units to Quality Standards
· Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed in full
· Keep immediate work area to a high standard of cleanliness.
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a production operative in a state of the art facility based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.