Production Engineer - Prep and Paint - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 10-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Production Engineer 6 days ago
We are currently looking for a Production Engineer for an entertainment hardware manufacturer based in Hampshire. This is a 6 month contract position. Main Job Purpose: To work in conjunction with...
Production Engineer Yesterday
We are currently looking for a Production Engineer to join our team. Duties will include: • Manufacture Prototype & Production Wiring looms and assemblies from Engineering drawings. • Mechanic...
Mechanical Production Engineer 22 days ago
To provide the production engineering support that will take new products and aircraft modifications through from conceptual design to production in a timely and cost effective manner.To contribute...
Production Planner 28 days ago
Job Title: Production PlannerLocation: Marlow, BuckinghamshireSalary: £21-28k As a Production Planner with the team in Buckinghamshire, you will support the production planning function by translat...
To provide operations with complete manufacturing solution through all levels of paint prep and paint
Key Authorities and Responsibilities:
- Capability to provide best practice composite preparation and painting methods and problem solving Capability to provide hands on instruction on composite preparation and painting to operators
- Implementation of methods supporting bid cost requirements
- To create and provide work instructions for new projects prior releasing to the shop floor. So that production staff have a complete method of manufacture at the beginning of making a new part
- Where required, create prototype composite parts to ensure methods of manufacture are efficient and to the required standard.
- Create, procure painting, prepping tooling aids
- To assess tooling requirements for new programmes for the robust and efficient methods of manufacture.
- Approach vendors for quotations and procure tooling to meet budget
- Responsible for ensuring the manufacturing areas are at the highest possible ergonomic layout for efficient manufacturing and assemblies in line with takt time adherence
- Confirm make versus buy strategy with process engineering and operation management
- To be responsible with planning to pre-determine limited BOM level depths to facilitate
administration and lead-time reduction
- To instigate and work in parallel with scheduling in defining the manufacturing scheduling approach and data set requirements on programme launch. i.e. Takt system, pull system, MRP release, day plan control, etc
- Upon definition, provide day plans for new and repeatable programmes to production in line with BAAN system plannings.
- To provide backup to planning engineer for inputting and generating the necessary bills of material information into the (BaaN) MRP to drive the procurement of materials Signatory for Manufacturing and Process on engineering drawings to ensure drawings provide correct and understandable information and best methods of manufacture Preferred Experience and
Experience within the following would be ideal:
CAD based package experience
Lean manufacture in aerospace or automotive
BaaN MRP system
Organisation of lean manufacture workshops including layout and process flow Knowledge of composite design and manufacturing methods P
Ideally candidates will have extensive shop floor hands on experience of Paint/Prep and be PC literate with good knowledge of MS office
Production Engineer - Process Engineer - Process Champion
Please apply on line.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||£28000.00 -|
|Job Categories:||Air Traffic Controller | Machinist | Painter & Paintsprayers | Composites|