9 months ago
Product Engineer A350
The Product Engineer role supports the Program Chief Engineers (PCE) for the A350 programme by providing technical coordination of any multidisciplinary projects needed to qualify, industrialise, maintain the airworthiness, manage the evolution of the products and reduce their cost. You will assist the PCE in providing direction to the Systems, Integration & Test function, the Design & Analysis function and the Materials and Laboratory function, to manage technical resolution of in-service issues, drive progress and resolution of airworthiness issues, guide product improvement and cost reduction activities, to pilot on-going certification tasks and to ensure the customer is kept informed.
You will be responsible for supporting the PCE to define objectives and associated milestones, work package definition, schedules and costs on focused projects or work packages involving several functions, conduct activities using my clients Project Management processes and procedures. You will manage on behalf of the PCE the achievement of the objectives of the defined project.
You will be required to liaise with other operational functions for technical aspects: Production, Purchasing, Finance, Customer Support, Quality, MRO. You will also be expected to liaise with the customer and well as with Partners in some cases to ensure appropriate engineering work is undertaken to support the programme and the PCE by providing progress updates/presentations at monthly Technical Review meetings held with the customer, finally you will pilot to completion actions to improve the performance of the product.
Candidate skills and requirements
* You should have proficient knowledge in Landing Gear technical and/or product led and managed projects.
* You must have an excellent understanding of Airworthiness rules, root cause analysis and be able to confidently write reports and present.
* You will be qualified to at least degree level in an engineering discipline and have previous experience in a technical role and of project management.
* A good knowledge of relevant products and overall business processes is essential. In order to be outstanding in the role.
* You must have excellent people management and leadership skills, be results driven, communicate proficiently, have an exceptional team work ethic and to be driven to achieve demanding targets.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more then please get in contact with me either via or call me on.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close