The Client, a key player in the Business/Private Jet sector offering an award winning platform to book private flights 24/7 is looking for a Product and Supply Chain Manager to supply strategy and create a relationship driven partnership with key suppliers.
The key responsibility of this role is working with and optimising the relationship with suppliers. This will include:
• Strengthening the Client's aircraft operator relationships
• Contract negotiation
• Business development of supply chain
• Project management of technical integrations with scheduling software
• Auditing and approving new suppliers
This is a crucial role in the organisation, and you will be working alongside the Operations and Sales team, as well as Finance, Marketing and Technical teams to drive forward the product strategy and implementation, negotiate contracts and optimise flight bookings.
You will take an ambassadorial role representing the Client within the business aviation industry.
The successful candidate
• You must demonstrate prior success in managing and developing the supply chain in the business aviation industry
• You should have a passion for sales, innovation and technology
• You will be a dynamic, engaging individual with the experience and confidence to approach and manage industry and HNW relationships
• Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
• Deep knowledge of the business aviation industry
• Fluency in at least one other European language would be preferable
• Advanced analysis skills to support regular evaluation of supplier performance and opportunities to optimise the supplier chain
• Ability to present to large and small audiences
Spec & remuneration
• Starting – ASAP
• Based at HQ in and around North London
• Competitive salary with considerable performance related bonus. Remuneration is flexible based on experience.
• Health Insurance & Pension Plan
• Share options opportunity