Morson International are currently looking to recruit a number of Procurement Officers on behalf of our Defence Client.
This is a full time Contract post, for a 6 Months initally.
Responsible to the Contract Delivery Team Leader for the procurement of a range of capital equipments, calibration services, repair services, Post Design Services (PDS), modifications, and consumable spares.
- Ensure all H&S standards and policies are adhered to in accordance within the Company Values, Standards and ways of working 'Home Safe Every Day'.
- Procurement of goods and services within the limitation of their commercial licence to achieve key contractual and business targets:
- Capital equipments in accordance with authorised programmes,
- Repair of TE in accordance with programme or emergent requirements,
- Calibration Services,
- Post Design Services,
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities, Company initiatives, and sharing of best practice.
- Supporting the implement of Supplier Relationship Management with key suppliers and internal stakeholders to foster a better understanding of objectives, develop business processes and increase mutual operational efficiencies, supporting the company objectives.
- Contributing to market analysis and continuous improvement of the supply chain to ensure a strategic understanding of the current supply market, potential future business and technological changes that may affect procurement strategy development.
You will also have the following which is not essential just desirable:-
- Holds or willingness to work towards, MCIPS qualification or equivalent.
- Functional Competencies:-
- Commercial Operations,
- Whole Supply Network Management,
- Regulatory and Legal Requirements,
- Market Knowledge.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV Now!!