Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Procurement Analyst
Location: West Sussex
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Procurement Analyst on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job:
- To provide support to the Procurement department through a range of activities from providing cost base data for contractual spend, forecasting analysis for purchasing demand, new and potential contracts, price profiling and any additional analysis tasks relating to contracted services and purchasing activities.This position is vital to the achievement of company objectives in maximising cost base management, savings opportunities and budgeting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a wide variety of data sets to produce forecasts, analysis, recommendations to Director of Procurement, Procurement Team, Finance and Senior Management
- Produce and monitor various data sets for the department
- Continually review and work to improve existing data and reports
- Make best use of company systems and resources to understand detailed expenditure and work to strengthen internal communication and information between Procurement and other departments
- Any other reasonable and appropriate tasks or projects as requested by the management team in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Further responsibilities may be added to support procurement activity in future in negotiation with the role holder.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Science would be advantageous.
- Ability to write SQL or VBA would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to develop a very strong understanding of commercial terms coupled with keen attention to accuracy and detail.
- Demonstrates strong team-working behaviours including supporting others through reliability, empathy and sharing of knowledge.
- Forward thinking, always looking for ways to improve current processes.
- Energy and commitment to working to overcome challenges.
- Comfortable communicating in discussions with internal or external audiences at all organisational levels.
- Recognises key organisational challenges and enhances development of a ‘one company’ perspective through active promotion of co-ordination between internal departments.
- Commercial acumen developed through significant relevant experience in a contracted service environment.
- The ability to fluently communicate in English is required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Olliver at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency