Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering company headquartered in Malta. Due to their continuous growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join their Sales department.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join the Sales Department as Air X continues to grow and expand its fleet. The chosen individual needs to be driven and have the ambition to succeed as a Sales Executive. You will be trained under the supervision of the Sales Manager and/or Team Leader. This training will give you all the support required to build your skills to a level which will present you a long and successful career in business aviation.
The role includes:
· Quoting charter flights taking into account availability, fleet optimization and operational restrictions.
· Negotiating prices with charter brokers, evaluating and understanding their requirements in order to close a sale.
· Achieving set team/individual revenue targets.
· Maintaining up-to-date customer information and all customer interactions in the Company database.
· Maintaining up-to-date department documentation for statistics purposes.
· Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations where required.
· Working on a shift-rotation to ensure 24/7 coverage of the Sales Department.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Excellent written and verbal English skills (knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset).
· Highly motivated, proactive and sales oriented with strong negotiating skills.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Outstanding customer service skills and attention to detail.
· Previous experience in sales.
· Ability to work in a multitask environment.
· Natural enthusiasm and passion for excellence.
· Manage time and resources effectively to meet sales objectives.
· Minimum of 1 year working in business aviation.
· A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
· Training and professional development;
· A challenging and dynamic work environment.