I have an exciting opportunity for an expanding Powerplant Consultancy who provide support to MRO's, airlines and leasing companies across the world. The company are small medium size business who are looking to grow due to increased workload. The company are a professional business who have a strong reputation within the aviation sector. They are looking for a Powerplant Engineer to join the team and contribute towards their business growth.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Management of a portfolio of engines on behalf of their customers
- Management of company owned assets
- Engine lease redeliveries
- Engine removal and forecast planning
- Oversight and evaluate engine MPA runs and BSI, providing a detailed written report of the findings
- Evaluate engine invoices and maintenance reserve claims
- Engine life cycle analysis
- AD and SB assessment
The role will be interacting with customers so communication skills are a key requirement of the role. Proven experience within powerplant and engine management is essential, the company are open to a variety of background including Consultancy, OEM, MRO and Airline for example. They have long term growth plans so this is a great time to join the business.
Please apply for more details.