About the Client:
Our client is one of the world's most exciting aviation projects and they offer a diverse range of roles in a unique environment.
We are looking for a Planning Manager
Primary Job Purpose
You will work directly with Maintenance and Repair Organisations (MROs) and regulatory authorities to ensure that AirTanker Services processes and procedures are understood and properly implemented.
* Management of long-term maintenance plan and make necessary changes required to support operator and company's objectives
* Negotiation of the Heavy Maintenance plans
* Prepare a comprehensive budget and acceptance of input plan and cost control program
* Provide single point of contact for aircraft customer representative
* Development and writing processes and procedures as required for the improvement of the aircraft maintenance planning process/strategies.
* Management of Task Cards to ensure the task card database satisfies customer list of work and airworthiness requirements, including; Continuous improvement & development
* To ensure that aircraft maintenance is carried out in accordance with the Aircraft Maintenance Programme and all maintenance requirements are performed, therefore ensuring continued airworthiness of customer aircraft.
* Ensure all maintenance records are retained and preserved as required by regulatory requirements.
* Create and issue line and base maintenance work packages and ensure parts and materials are scheduled.
* Reconcile maintenance plans to accommodate airline customer operational events.
* Monitor deferred Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and unscheduled maintenance items and ensures all required maintenance actions are planned and correctly performed.
* Validate configuration control activities - data recording, storage and retention - and therefore ensuring compliance with requirements.
* You will be experienced in the Management and Control of Maintenance Requirements to include technical and strategic business goals.
* Experience with Maintenance Planning for wide bodied aircraft in a supervisory or managerial capacity
* Excellent knowledge of aircraft technical documentation.
* Legal and regulatory airworthiness awareness
* Must have excellent communication skills in the English language verbally and written
* Takes responsibility to build and maintain positive relationships with others.
* Civil and/or military planning experience
* A working knowledge of Rusada customer processes, product and services.
* Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Graduate Engineer or acceptable equivalent.
* Demonstrated experience in airline maintenance operations and line and base maintenance planning.
* Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
* Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.