5 months ago
Cambodia Angkor Air needs to recruit new staff who meets the following terms and conditions:
Sex and Nationality
Flight Schedule and Cooperation Plan:
* Control aircraft's plan and flight schedule plan in efficient solution.
* Working with related divisions in company to cooperate for flight scheduling.
* Working with relevant aviation authorities to get flight permission, slot, aviation cooperation, and airlines cooperation.
* Study and suggest for cooperation expansion plan with airline partner.
* Study and propose for terms and conditions of Air Service Agreement and related aviation agreements.
Doing, studying and analysis air transportation report:
* Collect and analyses air transportation data, competitors information.
* Making commercial report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly in order to report to Board of Directors.
Charter/Additional flight services
* In charge of operate charter/additional flight by negotiate with partner, handling charter agreement.
Other tasks as assigned by GM
* Age: 22-30 Sex: Female/Male
* Bachelor Degree or Higher Degree
* English level: Intermediate Level (minimum)
* Strong computer skill Microsoft Office
* Having working experience in aviation industry
* Able to work by self-management, teamwork, honest, hardworking, and initiative.
Interested candidates should please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above.