This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance planner to join this growing UK airline.
To ensure that AMP Requirements and Technical and business related tasks are complied with by Planning, co-ordinating and producing Fully Engineered Aircraft Workpacks, ensuring Regulatory compliance while delivering tangible benefits by consistently driving business needs through pro-active response to Operational change.
Day to Day activities:
* To create & deliver maintenance workpackages for the Line, Base & outside maintenance agencies in line with agreed service levels.
* To take responsibility of ensuring a Fully Engineered Work pack is established and delivered to the appropriate Maintenance Site.
* Liaise with Airline Planning/Operations to ensure the maintenance plan is adhered to.
* To forecast and plan Component Removal while maximising the Component utilization
* Ensure all planned Maintenance requirements have been complied with and any canceled tasks are re-scheduled with a planned input date.
* Minimum 5 years technical experience in aviation, and able to demonstrate knowledge of Airworthiness Regulations.
* A good knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Planning Procedures.
* Can work under pressure to react to Operational requirements and time constraints.
* Ability to plan and organise in a methodical and analytical manner.