PLANNING CO-ORDINATOR & HUMs ANALYST
Due to our clients diverse operation and large customer base, a Planning Co-Ordinator is required to allow for the planning of both base and field maintenance requirements. The Planning Co-Ordinator is also responsible for maintaining the lines of communication between the Customer, Operations and Engineering Departments.
The Planning Co-Ordinator & HUMs analyst will have two functions within the Airworthiness department.
The Planning Co-Ordinator is accountable to the Head of Airworthiness and also has a functional reporting line to the Maintenance Manager. Ensuring all maintenance requirements are planned in accordance with the approved maintenance programmes, company procedures and policies whilst maintaining the safety and quality of the product. The maintenance planner will also be responsible for the control and upkeep of the company Fleetplan, the maintenance Fleetplan, manpower capacity plan and the engineering department roster.
The HUMs analyst is responsibility for supporting the HUMS activities for the companies UK controlled aircraft. The HUMS Co-ordinator will function within the Airworthiness team, involved in assisting the Part 145 organisation in the continued airworthiness of the HUMS equipped aircraft. The position requires compliance with EASA Part M and Part 145 technical regulations and will involve continued interaction between all areas of the organisation as well as external HUMS support providers.
HUMs analyst will be responsible to the Head of Airworthiness and will be supported by the Director of Engineering and HUMs qualified Licensed Avionics Engineers.
Knowledge / Attributes:
· Previous dynamics or vibration analysis experience is advantageous.
· A good working knowledge of the regulations and requirements associated with aircraft maintenance, Health & Safety and Human Factors.
· Needs to have an interest in, and have experience of, dynamic components, vibration analysis and trend monitoring within an Airworthiness environment
· Have a sound knowledge of, and take an interest in, data technology
· Have an analytical mind, possess good co-operative capability and be able to perform independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· An Engineering related degree or diploma.
· An Airworthiness background
· Specialist Training as required by the company
· Have a strong safety ethos with high standards.
· Have an excellent eye for detail
· Have excellent organizational skills
· Considers the impact of his/her decision making, including contractual and financial
· Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance, conduct and respect of company property
· Ability to manage time and prioritise workloads
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.