New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Ltd
Position – Planning and Maintenance Records Controller
Location – Dublin Ireland
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something brand new, and board an innovative start-up Airline based in Dublin, Ireland. Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to position itself as a leading modern carrier, and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320neo’s.
The company is looking to build a forward thinking and progressive team comprised of highly motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals.
In order to realize this, we are seeking to recruit professionals with a ‘can-do’ attitude possessing the ability to think outside of the box when required.
You possess the following skills and attributes:
• An entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for innovation
• Fully conversant and literate with quality system and AMOS maintenance management system
• Very good IT skills
• Knowledge and experience of CAME and maintenance programmes/planning techniques
• You have a creative and analytical mind
• You possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality
Position Summary Overview
The Planning and Maintenance Records Controller liaises with the contracted CAMO Planner to ensure that all continuing airworthiness requirements are planned and carried out on time.
Experience & Qualifications
Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to your professional attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in this position and we are looking to move quickly to fill this critical role.