24 days ago
The Virgin Australia group prides itself on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we know what sets us apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages heart, spirit, imagination and collaboration, whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We want dedicated people who are Champions of Better and ready for the challenge of working in a business that thinks and acts a bit differently.
Being a team member of the Virgin Australia group involves hard work but is also very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
This is not the usual type of PA role. It's complex and involves assisting in a crisis if required. Supporting both our Group Sustainability and Business Resilience General Managers, based in our Sydney office, you will:
* provide the highest level of administrative support and partnership to the GMs in order to maximise productivity through the seamless management of events, travel and diary schedules
* assist in some functions of the two department’s core activities and projects
* provide professional support to GMs to assist in meeting day to day objectives through professional and efficient diary management, travel logistics, dissemination of information, meeting logistics and minutes, record keeping and administrative assistance generally
* thrive on being part of a high performing team
* enjoy the variety and complexity of the role, and love innovation and improving
* show supreme initiative, passion, energy and drive to complete assigned tasks
* be ready, willing and able to support during times of crisis
* have a passion for the environment and the community
* have a desire to make things better
* be willing to learn and grow your skill set.
Who you are:
Put your superior organisational skills and energy to use, and enjoy the opportunity to contribute in an unusual, challenging but rewarding role.
Great eye for detail: no detail is too big or small! Naturally, you pride yourself in attention to detail, and thrive on multi-tasking and variety.
Passionate collaborator: You love working together as one team and have a passion for identifying opportunities.
You own it. You are a super self-starter, passionate and energised to get ahead of the curve.
Champion of Better. You embrace innovative thinking and are always looking for ways to go the extra mile.
What you’ll need:
* Previous office management experience within a high pressure and frequently changing environment
* Demonstrated ability to “get things done” but in an engaging positive manner
* High levels of attention to detail in relation to travel, logistics, and diary scheduling
* Excellent level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with multiple stakeholders
* Flexibility, discretion and dedication
What you’ll get from us:
* Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
* A supportive and exciting team with the change to grow your current skill set.
* Be a part of one of the worlds most recognised brands.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of our journey as we achieve our vision of becoming Australia’s most rewarding travel experience. Apply now!