Permanent Contract - Synthetic Flight Instructor - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 02-05-2010
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
B1 Systems Engineer (Technical) 22 days ago
Mercator Aviation is curentley seeking an EASA licensed B1 Systems engineer (Technical) to join our client in the Middle East. All applicants must hold a full unrestricted EASA B1 license and have...
Excel Technical Consulting are delighted to be able to offer a great opportunity for experienced B1.3 Rotary Technicians for permanent positions with one of the UK's leading Rotary providers. Idea...
Instructor - B1, Turboprop Aircrafts 20 days ago
Australia, Sydney, Brisbane
We are currently recruiting for an Instructor to provide type courses on Turboprop aircrafts here in Australia. It will be on a contract basis and the courses take place around Australia depending ...
Job Purpose: Emirates has embarked on a program to significantly upgrade the capability of its Passenger Service System (PSS) based on its current MARS/MACS platform. This program will invol...
Flight Control Supervisor 4 days ago
Job Purpose: Control the Ground Handling activity on all flights to achieve a safe and timely flight operation that meets the customer airlines (dnata) & Emirates require...
|Salary Details:||To be discussed at interview|
|Job Categories:||Pilot Jobs | Third Officer Jobs|
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 12 billion and over 40,000 employees. The Group comprises of Dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international Airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 100 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 130 wide-bodied aircraft. Today the Airline has orders worth over US$ 58 billion for 170 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the ongoing employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 150 nationalities.
Dubai, a tourism centre and modern cosmopolitan city with high standards of healthcare, education and leisure pursuits for residents offers those we hire one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in the world. In addition to lifestyle and tax free salary benefits, the Emirates Group also offers professional development opportunities to help employees develop new skills and grow their careers successfully. Discover your future!
The Non-Flying B777 Ground-Based Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) will report directly to the Deputy Chief Flying Instructor (Fleet) and be responsible for conducting ground school lectures and providing technical assistance to Flight Crew during Aircraft Transition Courses and Aircraft Recurrent Technical Courses. In addition the B777-SFI will be required to conduct Fixed Base and Full Flight Training sessions during Transition Simulator training.
- Conduct Transition and Recurrent Training, ground school lectures, briefings and de-briefings.
- Conduct Fixed Base and Full Flight Simulator Transition Training.
- Conduct other training where required such as Cadet, Flight Crew Technical Instructors (FCTI), Synthetic Flight Instructors (SFI) or other Airlines.
- Complete accurate detailed reports or assessments of pilots under instruction.
- Recommend additional or remedial training for any pilot who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
- Course development in the specialist subject as requested in accordance with the Emirates Flight Training Policy Manual and GCAA Regulations.
Salary & Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates wishing to apply for this position must:-
- Hold or have held a professional pilot licence issued by the U.A.E. GCAA or a professional licence acceptable to the GCAA;
- Have completed the simulator content of the applicable type rating course at a flight training organisation approved by the GCAA;
- Have at least 1500 hours flying experience as pilot on multi-pilot aircraft;
- Have completed a TRI course or equivalent approved by the U.A.E. GCAA.
- 3 years previous Instructional experience as a Flight Crew Technical Instructor or Synthetic Flight Instructor.
- Have previously conducted flight crew training in a simulator environment.