Permanent Contract - Synthetic Flight Instructor - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 02-05-2010
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Challenger 604/605 Synthetic Flight Instructors 10 days ago
Middle East, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Emirates CAE Flight Training (ECFT) is seeking professional experienced Challenger 604 605 pilots/instructors for full time positions in Dubai (UAE) as Syn...
AW 109 FLIGHT GROUND SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR 4 days ago
Suitable applicants are invited to apply for the above post, carrying out ground instructional duties for the Company, based at RAF Shawbury. Note that this position will be on a ‘zero hours contra...
BAE146 B2 Instructor 10 days ago
(EXPRESSION OF INTEREST) I am looking for a B2 Instructor with experience and qualifications on BAE 146. Please submit your CV and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified Instructor about 1 month ago
Isle of Anglesey
Our client, one of the UK's leading training providers, are currently looking for full-time or part-time Qualified Instructors (QI's) for its Advanced Jet Trainer (AJT) facility at RAF Valley, Angl...
|Salary Details:||To be discussed at interview|
|Job Categories:||Pilot Jobs | Third Officer Jobs|
The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$ 12 billion and over 40,000 employees. The Group comprises of Dnata, the successful Airport Ground Services and Travel Industry division, and Emirates, the Group's rapidly expanding and award winning international Airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 100 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 130 wide-bodied aircraft. Today the Airline has orders worth over US$ 58 billion for 170 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the ongoing employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 150 nationalities.
Dubai, a tourism centre and modern cosmopolitan city with high standards of healthcare, education and leisure pursuits for residents offers those we hire one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in the world. In addition to lifestyle and tax free salary benefits, the Emirates Group also offers professional development opportunities to help employees develop new skills and grow their careers successfully. Discover your future!
The Non-Flying B777 Ground-Based Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) will report directly to the Deputy Chief Flying Instructor (Fleet) and be responsible for conducting ground school lectures and providing technical assistance to Flight Crew during Aircraft Transition Courses and Aircraft Recurrent Technical Courses. In addition the B777-SFI will be required to conduct Fixed Base and Full Flight Training sessions during Transition Simulator training.
- Conduct Transition and Recurrent Training, ground school lectures, briefings and de-briefings.
- Conduct Fixed Base and Full Flight Simulator Transition Training.
- Conduct other training where required such as Cadet, Flight Crew Technical Instructors (FCTI), Synthetic Flight Instructors (SFI) or other Airlines.
- Complete accurate detailed reports or assessments of pilots under instruction.
- Recommend additional or remedial training for any pilot who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
- Course development in the specialist subject as requested in accordance with the Emirates Flight Training Policy Manual and GCAA Regulations.
Salary & Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates wishing to apply for this position must:-
- Hold or have held a professional pilot licence issued by the U.A.E. GCAA or a professional licence acceptable to the GCAA;
- Have completed the simulator content of the applicable type rating course at a flight training organisation approved by the GCAA;
- Have at least 1500 hours flying experience as pilot on multi-pilot aircraft;
- Have completed a TRI course or equivalent approved by the U.A.E. GCAA.
- 3 years previous Instructional experience as a Flight Crew Technical Instructor or Synthetic Flight Instructor.
- Have previously conducted flight crew training in a simulator environment.