3 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Report to: Performance & Reward Manager
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented, driven reward professional to join the newly established Performance and Reward function at Cathay Pacific.
The selected candidate will primarily be focused on supporting our annual performance management systems and processes across our two airlines and supplementary support for total rewards projects.
* Act as the lead contact for all PM activities and administration related to our annual performance management framework, system and processes (globally)
* Work on system readiness, enhancements and integration with other HR applications in collaboration with IT colleagues as required
* Contribute to major PM programmes, leading on defined projects as required
* Work with Performance and Reward colleagues and business partners on the design and implementation of new career frameworks for departments as required
* Work with colleagues on the design of appropriate performance and recognition incentivisation policies and frameworks
* Develop PM tools and materials to support line management to deliver their performance management responsibilities, coaching and supporting line managers
Minimum Requirements / Experience
* A bachelors degree in HR, business, psychology or related discipline
* A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in HR including performance management and / or reward
* Experience working with performance management cloud solutions advantageous
* Strong analytical skills and attention detail
* Customer focus
* Analysis and problem solving
* Planning and organising
* Teamwork and building partnerships
Application deadline : 13 October 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.