15 days ago
As Jetstar Performance Delivery Manager based at Sydney airport, you will play a pivotal part in guiding and supporting our front-line team members as we continue to work towards a high-performance culture to meet the ongoing needs of both our customers and our business related key deliverables.
In this newly created role, you will partner with our Leadership team based in Sydney in addition to working closely with our Industrial Relations and HR team, in providing management advice, coaching and expertise on a full range of performance and culture matter in ensuring Jetstar’s policies and objectives are met.
Reporting to the Manager, Crew Performance, with a functional line to the People Manager, your core responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing a consistent management approach for employee performance metrics
• Supporting the management of disciplinary cases and grievances by coaching and assisting line managers and frontline supervisors in dealing with these matters
• Driving change through consistent team member performance across all bases and divisions
• Partnering with the leadership team to continue to develop and design the team’s KPI programs
• Developing, leading and driving performance metrics
• Designing and supporting the delivery of a robust performance improvement strategy which underpins a high-performance culture
• Fostering a high-performance culture through developing line manager capability.
This is a pivotal role supporting our airport operations team and role is ideal for a high performing and motivated candidate with an understanding of the human resources function.
To be successful you will possess:
• Experience performing functional activity across more than one business areas, ideally with customer facing team members
• Exposure to human resources initiatives and willingness to partner with head office based HR regarding operational decisions
• Proven capability in using and applying project management tools and principles
• Demonstrated ability to influence senior leaders in their approach to leading change
• Collaborative and coaching approach to driving performance outcomes
• Up-to-date and relevant knowledge of current performance trends
• Confidence and experience in analysing and manipulating data and presenting the outcomes to business leaders
• The ability to establish effective workplace relationships through developing trust and confidence with others, building and maintaining networks and relationships and managing difficulties to achieve positive outcomes
• Understanding the balance between best practice from an industrial relations perspective whilst ensuring minimal cost and reputational impact
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft. Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.