** PC21 Instructor Pilot **
Do you have at least 1500 hours as a pilot? Are you a graduate of the RAF Academic Instructor Course or equivalent? If so, Oaklands Global may have the perfect role for you! Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
** This role is based in Middle East with our Leading Aerospace client **
As the PC21 instructor Pilot your responsibilities will be;
- Responsible for flight planning, including normal and advanced equipment
- Responsible for training RSAF Pilots and Instructors
- Oversee the active flying training of aircrew and instructors for airmanship/situation awareness skills, navigation skills and integrated flight
- Responsible for reviewing the aircraft systems and displays
To be considered for the role of PC21 Instructor Pilot you must;
- Have 1500 hours minimum total flight time
- Have served at least 800 hours in light aircraft
- A minimum 400 hours primary instruction time
- A minimum of 100 hours instruction time in the last 12 months
- Come from a military background
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.