Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a new VIP Operator, who is providing commercial and charter flights within the Region, to source a number of First Officers for their Head Quarters based in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will act as a First Officer on PC12NG on multi-crew commercial operations in both IFR and VFR.
• Passionate about aviation.
• Highly motivated and always looking to improve their skills and knowledge.
• Easy-going and like to deal with people.
• Hard working and pro-active.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• GCAA, EASA, FAA CPL(A) with current IR
• PC12 type Rating
• 200h on PC12
• Medical Class 1
• ICAO ELP level 5 or higher
• 1200h Total time; 400h Turbine (Turbo-prop preferred);
• 400h IFR
• Multi Crew Experience 1500 hours or more or Flight Instructor Experience 1500 hours or more
• Experience on turbo-prop aircraft
• Experience in Commercial Air Transport Operations
• FI or CRI rating
• FE or CRE rating
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a great career plan with possibility of fast promotion, living in a very exciting and dynamic country.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please for your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.