Established in 2009, the client is a growing air charter specialist based in Greater London dedicated to providing bespoke air charter solutions for all of our clients’ needs. Building on six years of success in the air cargo sector, the client recently expanded into Passenger services, including both Group and Private air charter.
Seeking a highly motivated passenger broker with around 5 years’ experience, a proven track record in passenger aircraft brokering, someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. They will be working alongside an existing team of cargo brokers with the support and guidance from management with a wealth of industry expertise.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing team of brokers and to develop our passenger division.
To develop passenger department business by working with existing and potential clients, handling enquiries from their conception to execution through offering tailored solutions suitable to client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions, whilst at all times ensuring maximised profitability for the client.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Air Charter Brokering
Effectively manage global charters using your industry knowledge and experience. Have a thorough understanding of traffic rights and operational matters.
- Business Development
Identify and attain new business contacts and revenue opportunities in line with our targets for monthly and annual sales calls and number of chartered flights.
- Customer & Supplier Relationship Management
Maintain close liaison with clients and suppliers to identify and provide the most suitable and competitive aircraft solutions. Professionally manage problems and negotiations to ensure the best possible business relationships.
- Contract Management
Ensure all contracts produced are legally compliant, accurate and fully reflect the requirements of the client, their customers and their suppliers.
Successfully negotiate pricing structures with clients and suppliers, ensuring maximised profitability where possible. Ensure the production of timely and accurate invoices and payments to suppliers that are made within the agreed timescales.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate should ideally have:
- A proven track record in passenger aircraft brokering with previous business development experience including cold calling
- A full understanding of the industry (support is provided)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as sound verbal and written fluency in business English
- Enthusiasm, ambition and tenacity, with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Educated to degree level desirable
- Other languages an advantage
- A full driving licence
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary together with a generous commission scheme offering 10% of profit on your first £100k and 20% over £101k
- Private Health Care and Pension Scheme
- A friendly working environment, appreciative of team-players
- Training and support
- Opportunities for career progression
Candidates must have the right to work and reside in the UK