30 days ago
Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 19 A330-300s, eight A321s and 15 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 53 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 23 in Mainland China.
Cathay Dragon operates about 400 flights a week to the Mainland, offering quality services to passengers around the region. The airline’s expertise has been recognised in its winning the Best Airline – China category for six consecutive years in the respected Skytrax passenger survey. It has also been voted "Best Regional Airline Asia" in the survey in 2011, 2013 and 2015, as well as “World’s Best Regional Airline” in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
Cathay Dragon aims to ensure that its passengers’ in-flight experience is as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. The influence of traditional Asian hospitality is felt on each Cathay Dragon flight through the personal service and attention to detail provided by dedicated and professional cabin staff. The airline is committed to continuous improvements in service to provide its passengers with an even more pleasurable and comfortable flying experience.
1. All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
2. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
3. Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FASCO/ FESCO
Department: Passenger Sales
Reports to: Passenger Sales Supervisor
Location: Guangzhou, China
* To build close and good partner relationship with group agencies, to actively promote our airlines’ products and services and gather market intelligence during daily operation, seminars and engagement activities.
* To execute group handling operations, from group reservation to liaising with agents on group details to ticketing.
* To answer agencies group reservation and ticketing enquiries and handle ad-hoc or special cases.
* To complete sales report and monitor agencies performance for team further analysis and sales action.
* To assist Passenger Sales Supervisor in developing group products and pricing solutions, by understanding customers’ need, market intelligence and our own sales and revenue target.
* University degree holder in any discipline.
* Good team player with patience, willing to work under pressure and execute repetitive tasks.
* Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in airlines or tourism related industry. Knowledge in related reservation and ticketing is a definite advantage.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good level of PC literacy in Work, Excel and PowerPoint
* Good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) and English
* PRC national register or holding PRC ID card;
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Commercial Acumen
* Customer Focus
* Continuous Improvement and Innovation
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.