2 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Reports to: Assistant Manager Business Development
Department: Sales & Distribution, HKG & PRD
The job holder will be responsible for achieving agency accounts sales target and routes sales target. He/she will grow trade relationship and promote Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon's brand and products with the trade.
Key responsibilities and tasks
* Manage and serve small to medium sized travel agents, in HK and Macau, both Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP)s and non-BSPs
* Obtain market intelligence, to identify market trend and formulate appropriate products
* Explore and develop new market and special segment to achieve business goals
* Actively seeking out new business opportunities through trade networking and social media
* Conduct market research to identify business opportunities
Qualifications / Experience
* Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Business Administration or relevant subject.
* 3-5 years of travel industry comercial / sales experience.
* Able to adopt various interpersonal styles to work effectively with a wide range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
* Able to collect all relevant information and analyse complex problems and issues.
* Strong sense of responsibility.
* Leading the Airline
* Analysis and problem solving
* Developing Professional Expertise
* customer focus
* continuous improvement and innovation
* teamwork and building partnership
* interpersonal effectiveness
Application deadline: 19 September 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.