9 months ago
The company is a global brand with almost 400 stores worldwide and has been established for over 60 years. They are a duty free outlet that cater to all your travel purchase needs. They pride themselves on exceptional customer service with the highest quality product.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will work with the team to ensure all store requirements are up to standard. This includes customer service, stock control, visual merchandising and KPI's. Upholding the image of the company and being passionate about the high quality of the product is key to success in this role.
You will have
* Australian Permanent Residency
* Previous experience in a retail environment, makeup preferred
* Ability to manage a high level of stock
* Thrive in a fast pace environment
* Be a resilient and versatile team member
* A keen eye for Visual Merchandising
* A positive and driven attitude
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
* A working understanding of and meeting KPI's
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to work with a global company with career progression
* Continual training and support
* Working with an easy to sell famous branded products
* Interacting with a wide range of customers
* Free parking at the airport
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW! Or call Brooklyn onor