Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Location: West Sussex
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. A paralegal is required to support the operations of the Legal Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and assisting with negotiation of commercial contracts, including supplier agreements, confidentiality agreements, heads of terms and letters of intent.
- Drafting contract amendments and both reviewing and collating conditions precedent.
- Monitoring KYC requirements and managing due diligence with respect to new clients.
- Conducting legal, corporate and commercial research where necessary.
- Dealing with Companies House compliance, including the filing of annual returns and company accounts.
- Assisting Legal and Procurement with the implementation of the vendor contract database.
- Liaising with the company insurance brokers so as to procure insurance certificates for the company and to manage those insurance certificates provided by customers and vendors.
- Maintaining and updating the Company’s register of agents, drafting and reviewing agency agreements.
- Managing general administrative tasks including, though not limited to, the sending and filing of originals.
- Assisting with the continual development of in-house precedents.
- Law degree or LPC.
- Previous work as a paralegal or legal assistant.
- Excellent attention to detail, without the need for close supervision.
- A confident, professional manner.
- A proactive approach.
- Ability to build relationships with internal staff members.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Ability to understand the business situation and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Highly proficient in Word and other Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Olliver at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency