Paint Prepper (Production)
Carbon60 have a new opportunity for a number of experienced Paint Preppers to work a short contract position in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Reporting to the Paint Supervisor, the successful engineers will be expected to prepare, prime and finish a range of aerospace products.
Key responsibilities include
· Cover surfaces of machines or manufactured products with protective or decorative materials such as paint, enamel, glaze in conjunction with process specification
· May be required to perform a painting operation that calls for unusual specifications for finishing requirements necessitating the mixing of paints to achieve the desired special effects.
· Observe all necessary SHE regulations.
· Ensure all relevant paperwork pertaining to each job is completed in full and the immediate work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
· Provide feedback about product design aspects, highlighting issues as appropriate.
We are looking to speak with engineers with the following
· Light manufacturing experience is desirable.
· Good knowledge of finishing techniques.
· A good awareness of SHE issues.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Good timekeeping skills
Contract details in summary
· Starting ASAP (Basic security clearance will be required)
· Paid LTD rate dependant on experience (paid into UK registered Limited company or Umbrella company)
· Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
· Unfortunately no travel or accommodation are provided
· Average of 5 days per week
· 37 hours per week (overtime may be offered but not cannot be confirmed)
· 5 week contract
The successful contractors will be required to undergo BPSS and Disclosure Scotland security vetting prior to being able to start.
If you would like to know more details about the role, please get in touch with Carbon60 Exeter on
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.