16 days ago
excellent rates of pay
- United Kingdom -- Scotland -- Lothian -- City of Edinburgh -- Edinburgh
03 April 2018
30 Apr 2018 23:59
Are you a chef that specialise in Oriental / Chinese Cuisine?
As a speacialised Chef at our unit at Edinburgh Airport, you will be responsible for preparing meals and handling food to the standard set by a number of specialised airlines we serve.
Normal working days will be 40 hours per week on a shift basis, including a mix of early and late shifts.
* You must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work and enjoy working as part of a team in fast moving environment where deadlines are tight.
* You must have experience and passion for cooking authentic Chinese cuisine
* We are a food business, so it's important to know good quality and insist on it! It is important that you exemplify all we stand for, that you practice what you preach and work in an orderly, specified way to lead by example.
* You should have chef qualifications or equivalent experience in producing food at high volumes to customer specifications within tight financial restraints.
Alpha LSG Ltd are a global provider of managed services. We provide inflight catering and retail products to a variety of leading airlines. Throughout our 17 locations we cater more than 440 flights per day and service more airline customers (75+) than anyone else in the UK.
All roles at Alpha LSG are subject to full background screening and Criminal Records Check to comply with both Civil Aviation Authority and local airport authority regulations.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible