5 months ago
We're Auckland Airport. The chances are you've already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it's our people - The Journey Makers.
Our people come from remarkably different backgrounds, trades, and professions; we are terminal and airfield operators to property managers, engineers to carpenters, firemen to security, project managers to health and safety consultants. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
The role will be heavily focused on preparing board and Monthly Operational performance reports while guiding all technical aspects, safety, risk, day of operations and people management.
The major challenges of this role includes a varied and dynamic environment in an operational area, often needing to ensure that communications are delivered to a wide group of stakeholders with the focus to minimise any risk to projects or operations.
Key Functions in this role:
* Provide support in identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve revenues
* Compile, analyse and present data for adhoc and regular reporting in relation to historical activities in view of identified issues in a timely manner
* Use continuous improvement working with the Service transformation team e.g. lean methodologies and principles in identifying operational constraints and waste.
* Adhere to the Collaborative Operational Group principles
* Facilitate workshops and ensure positive and productive partnerships with stakeholders
* Assist and support the seamless implementation of CI initiatives to operational BAU.
* Other duties and special projects as needed
* Work to ensure compliance under CAR part 139
* Abide by all Health and Safety aspects and be an outspoken campaigner for safety on the Aeronautical Operations.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* 3-5 Years of experience in analytical and reporting role
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
* Experience in data analysis and data presentation (PowerBI) (MS Access) (SSRS)
* Knowledge of Emergency Service processes/requirements
* Proven relationship management skills, including working with multiple stakeholders and project teams across multiple disciplines/levels.
Application for this role closes on the 08th of December.
If you have exceptional attention to detail, coupled with stakeholder management skills, this could be a great opportunity for you - come join The Journey Makers.