Operations, Customer Services and Ramp Handling - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 23-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Ramp Operatives 19 days ago
London, London Luton Airport
Overall Purpose of the Role: An opportunity has arisen for Ramp Operatives to join our team based in Luton due to the rapid and successful growth of our business. Based at our busy, 24 hour, priv...
Operations Executive 5 days ago
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor the Operations Executive will be responsible for providing full administrative support within the Jet2holidays Operations Team.The key responsibilities will b...
Flight Operations Auditor 5 days ago
In support of our fleet of 30 plus VVIP aircraft and aligned to our on-going development plans we are looking to recruit a Flight Ops Auditor based at Oxford Airport in the UK. Reporting directly t...
Flight Operations Manager 28 days ago
Platinum 21 is currently looking for a Flight Operations Manager to be based in Europe The Flight Operations Manager will be responsible for the flight crew including administration and training, ...
We are looking for only the very best experienced Operations, Customer Services and Ramp Handling staff ready and available to start in September.
- Are you flexible, professional, quick-thinking and decisive?
- Do you enjoy providing the best service to the most demanding and high-profile customers?
- Do you enjoy responsibility and the chance to use your own initiative?
- Can you work with light-touch supervision?
- Do you see yourself as part of an exclusive team building the best FBO in the UK, providing service standards never seen before in General Aviation and enjoying the rewards that accompany excellent performance?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a VIP-environment?
- Do you have the very best inter-personal skills and computer literacy?
- Are you a team player willing to support your peers to be the best?
You know that this is the role that you have been waiting for in a company which will value you and your contribution.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you and this job are a perfect fit to via the online application service.