Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our Client is one of the world's foremost outsize cargo airlines. They are looking for a Operations controller to join their busy team based at Stansted airport.
- To make up a pre-flight brief; provide a crew with the brief; follow up flights and immediately advise all the parties concerned (within and outside the company) about all the changes during the flights.
- To take part along with Route Planning Department in flight scheduling based on airport and handling agents hours restrictions, crew duty hours and aircraft availability.
- To request and confirm permits, handling for flights, catering, and hotel accommodation for crews.
- To arrange crew changes (ticket and taxi booking, etc.) when required.
- To arrange and follow-up spare parts and loading equipment delivery
- To do daily morning briefing.
- To assist in day-to-day updating of the database on handling and fuel companies, airport and hotel charges and other useful airport information.
- To assist with the delivery of important company documentation when required.
- To provide assistance to crews on all matters related to company’s fleet operation.
- To make all efforts to ensure the availability of accurate and timely information related to company’s fleet operation.
- To ensure efficient and timely communication with the Customer Services Department, especially in relation to all flight information and any changes, delays, etc.
- To deputize for the Customer Services Department out of normal office hours and to ensure that the customer is kept fully informed of any schedule changes as soon as they occur.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in an Operations environment.
- Knowledge of the workings of an Operations Department in the aviation industry.
- Good IT skills, including of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working in an international company and liaising with offices overseas as part of one global team.
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Stansted Airport
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency