DEA is an aircraft operator based at Retford Gamston Airport offering specialist aviation services that has an AOC region that covers a significant prorogation of the globe. With a fleet of Diamond DA42 Twinstar aircraft (DA42) maintained in-house by our own Part 145 aircraft maintenance team, our Operations team provides comprehensive support to our portfolio of airborne operations.
We are recruiting a motivated, asserted and capable individual to join our hardworking but friendly Operations team as an Operations Controller.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communications skills, and be able to take a pro-active approach towards problem solving. A positive can-do attitude is essential along with the ability to work well under pressure. Integral to success in this role is the ability to integrate well within a team but also being able to demonstrate initiative when working independently.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and looking to further their career with a company that values professionalism, dedication and competence.
- Preparation of pre-flight documentation including undertaking all aspects of flight planning and filing ATC flight plans in compliance with regulatory requirements and company Operations Manuals
- Crew and aircraft rostering and scheduling in compliance with company Flight Time Limitations (FTL) scheme
- Proactively coordinating the flight program and arranging appropriate logistics for crew travel
- Providing quotations for ad-hoc charters
- Working closely with colleagues and other internal departments to ensure that the flying programmes and schedules are delivered to a high standard
Shift working will be required. This is a permanent position.
Candidates shall have the live and right to work in the UK and have a valid UK driving licence and their own vehicle.