From our main base at EuroAirport Basel, ASL Airlines Switzerland has been a leading European provider of express freight services for more than 30 years. Our team of dedicated and skilled professionals from more than 25 countries work every day to ensure quality, reliability and on-time performance for all of our customers. We are proud to be part of the global ASL Aviation Group and to consistently deliver ‘tailor-made’ solutions.
ASL Airlines Switzerland now has exciting opportunities for you!
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong and effective working relationships with all relevant departments (incl. but not limited to Maintenance, Sales, Flight Operations, Cabin Crew, Safety & Quality)
- Actively ensure the safety and security of all people, assets, systems and procedures engaged in or associated with own area of responsibility or otherwise under own control or influence
- Analyse and evaluate metrological information to determine hazards to flight and select desirable and economic route of flight
- Prepare flight plans containing information such as max. take-off and landing weight, weather, field condition, NOTAMS and other information as required to ensure a safe flight
- Secure all necessary authorizations and all necessary third party support to conduct flights
- Supervise and coordinate all flights by ensuring proactive operational control at all times
- If applicable provide training, coaching, feedback and assistance to other OCC personnel
Experience / Qualification / Know-how
- Experience in the airline industry with Network Operations / OCC
- Knowledge of business and industry specific legislative/regulatory requirements
- Proven organisational skills in a high pressure environment
- Excellent English knowledge is essential; any other European language would be an asset
- Sound computer skills in MS Office
- Flight Dispatch License of advantage
Requirements / Skills
For this position we are looking for a flexible, friendly, organised and reliable personality with “can-do” attitude. The ability to work independently in a very demanding and dynamic environment is essential. A quality mind-set, sense of confidentiality and cost sensitivity are of importance. With the support of your professional team, you will be introduced into a very interesting working environment which requires your eagerness to invest in an important learning process. Strong team spirit, time management, customer and service orientation are self-evident.
- Temporary contract for 5 months
- Full time employment (100%)
- Entry date at the earliest possible
- Competitive salaries and benefit
- Work is performed in our modern working environment at our headquarter in CH-4103 Bottmingen
To join ASL please apply via and send us your Cover Letter and CV.
We are looking forward to receive your application.