Job Title: Operational Maintenance Planner
Location: Luton Airport
Duration: Approx. 1 year
Shift Pattern: 4 on, 4 off.
Hours: 07:00 am - 18:00 pm.
Pay: £21.00 p/hr LTD
- The candidate will be ensuring that the aircraft are compliant by planning, controlling, and administrating all line scheduled maintenance.
- Candidate will also coordinate the required unscheduled line maintenance as detailed in the approved planning systems notified by the MRO/MOC.
- Monitor and control scheduled component replacement requirements. This entails negotiating with Line/Base maintenance and Engineering Planning.
- Ensure that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to.
- Candidate will actively review and plan rectification of defects on the company's aircraft.
- Control the content and distribution of all work packages and work on a continuous shift basis, in conjunction with the MOC Team and define the line maintenance night-stop plans for the fleet across the network.
- Candidate will have to negotiate numerous ad-hoc engineering requirements to ensure that appropriate time constraints are imposed and that all documentation, spares, and tooling are available along with correctly skilled manpower.
- A proven and excellent background knowledge of airline operations 'back office' planning processes and procedures.
- A firm and proven understanding of aircraft maintenance programmes and planning schedules.
- A proven and excellent knowledge of Boeing manuals (particularly IPC and AMM).
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and plan/re-plan tasks with short notice.
- A confident negotiator that can make decisions to ensure best aircraft operational availability with minimal risk and within compliance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Flexibility to cover departmental shift changes.
If interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact MPI and ask for the Aviation Department.