9 days ago
Online Quality Assurance Officer
Responsible to maintain a high level quality and performance of Brussels Airlines digital solutions:
* Maximize the quality of digital touchpoints on a day-to-day basis
* Monitor and control the web and e-commerce content quality
Assist to improve Quality Assurance processes and organization
(1) Maximize the quality of Brussels Airlines digital touchpoints (eg website, app) on a day-to-day basis by focusing on one of these areas:
* Prepare and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Work with business and delivery teams (internal and external suppliers) to understand product requirements and UAT needs. Where possible, make suggestions to the product owner to make the solution as user friendly as possible.
* Validate user acceptance criteria and prepare test scenarios
* Identify which part of the testing scenarios can be automated
* Execute user acceptance testing and document the result in the applicable tools
* Manage production incidents
* Report and follow online incidents and coordinate cross divisional / company corrective actions to ensure limited impact at customer’s side, while observing the appropriate incident and change management procedures.
* Evaluate the importance of an online incident and prioritize online incidents correctly
* Coordinate with the different stakeholders (External providers, Service Centre, IT helpdesk, product owners, …) the different actions needed to solve the problem affecting our online systems.
* Report proactively on the open incidents and problems and provide statistical overviews of the timelines and quality of their resolution.
* Responsible for the sign-off of the solutions proposed by the concerned party (together with the product owner) and for follow-up of the incident until its closure.
* Follow up the agreed SLAs or scorecard results.
(2) Monitor and control the web and e-commerce content quality
Monitor and control the web and e-commerce content quality and collaborate with the Web Content and Online Sales teams to improve them on a continuous basis.
* Analyze feedback provided by our customers, initiate corrective actions to improve conversion and customer satisfaction. Feedback comes from:
* NPS studies
* Points raised during the web experience meeting done currently with Marketing and Customers Experience. The web experience meeting has for objective to review the different online processes and bring corrective actions if needed.
* Tools like Hotjar that register the behavior of online visitors
* Communicate actively with the product owners, in order for improvements to be integrated in the correct backlog .
* Track and report regularly on those corrective actions.
(3) Assist to improve Quality Assurance processes and organization
Together with your colleagues you assist to improve Quality Assurance processes and organization:
* Suggest and help improving the organization of the Quality Assurance team with regards to UAT and incident management : documentation, processes, definition and tracking of KPIs
* Engage with IT helpdesk and Customer Experience to further improve web helpdesk procedures
* Provide expert support on e-Commerce channel related matters to the Service Centre agents, internal customers and other stakeholders in order to improve customer servicing and knowledge of our online platforms.
* Communicate proactively to the Service Centre as well as the other internal employees the new web functionalities.
You are able to back up one of the colleagues in your team in case of absences (eg holiday, illness):
* Back up of other Online Quality Assurance Officers
* Back up of the Online Quality Assurance Coordinator: co-ordinate the delivery of user acceptance testing in collaboration with the scrum team, external providers and other members of the digital team.
* Plan and coordinate UAT resources
* Supervise the quality of test scenarios and test results
* Communicate proactively the test results to the relevant stakeholders
* Estimate UAT efforts and needs
* Bachelor degree (ideally in quality control) or equivalent through experience
* Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
* Preferably experienced in preparing and executing UAT
* Preferably experience as technical support, customer service agent or similar
* Customer minded
* Strong knowledge of PSS (passenger service system) fare quoting, ticketing, and IATA rules and regulations Knowledge of the Amadeus PSS is a big asset
* Strong knowledge of company’s product offering
* Strong knowledge of procedures & processes within the company’s Service Centre
* Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
* Affinity with IT and digital technologies
* Good supporting and communication skills
* Flexibility and autonomy are added values