** OEM PROJECT MANAGER (BUSINESS AVIATION) REQUIRED (UK) **
Are you a highly motivated individual with business aviation and project manager experience?
If so this position as an OEM Project Manager with one of our reputable aerospace clients could be perfect for you!
Package – £60,000 + 12% Bonus + Benefits
** This role is based in London **
This is a key, Business Aviation facing, role. You will be providing a key coordination role between Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Value Added Resellers (VARs) and operational and engineering teams in support of OEM implementation programmes covering GX, L-Band and EAN services.
As the OEM Project Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support business aviation OEM’s in delivery of their aircraft programmes for the introduction of GX, L-Band & EAN services.
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Develop and track plans for service issue resolution and communicate to OEMs/partners.
- Develop and track plans for in-life maintenance activities associated to ongoing service management.
- Provide technical support to aviation technical marketing and business aviation teams.
- Support business aviation in-life service operation and product launches.
- Interface with Key end-users and VARs.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- 5-10 years’ Aviation industry experience preferably within business aviation.
- Clear and concise communication skills; ability to articulate technical material to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Previous experience liaising with Value Added Resellers, Distribution Partners and OEM’s.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Available and willing to travel worldwide.
- Quick thinking and delivery focused with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organisational/project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of mobile satellite or cellular industry
- Experience of working in a wholesale environment with channel partners
- Prior experience in a partner management role within the aviation industry
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.